pixitmedia, AWS and Autodesk unite to power remote finishing in the Cloud
- April 26, 2022
- AWS, News
pixitmedia, the leading storage and data management solutions provider, teams up with AWS and Autodesk to accelerate and expand high-end finishing in the Cloud
London, UK, 26th April 2022 – pixitmedia®, Amazon Web Services and Autodesk, Inc. are empowering customers to realise the potential of Autodesk® Flame® 2023 software in the Cloud.
The powerful collaboration sees Autodesk provide access to Flame 2023 in AWS, with pixitmedia providing its high-performance, media-centric, Cloud storage platform to help unlock the creative freedom, operational flexibility and compelling cost efficiency of remote collaborative production on a global scale.
The move follows Autodesk Flame Qualification for pixstor as a trusted storage solution. This underlines pixitmedia’s unrivalled excellence in building network storage solutions that match and exceed the performance of Flame-qualified local hardware storage for the industry. pixitmedia are experts in Cloud networked attached storage with a specialism in Media and Entertainment workflows.
As a longstanding member of the AWS Partner Network, it has gained extensive experience working with customers using their solutions across the globe on-premise, in-Cloud and in hybrid environments.
Ben Leaver, CEO at pixitmedia:
Steve McNeill, Director of Engineering at Autodesk:
Flame 2023 running in AWS gives artists the flexibility to work remotely while maintaining the highest quality output. For studios and postproduction facilities wanting to elevate and expand that experience by enabling multiple Flame users to collaborate seamlessly in the Cloud, pixitmedia, AWS and Autodesk have teamed up to offer a compelling solution.
Individual productions, post facilities or studios can now quickly and easily scale and shrink their Flame workstation capacity and underlying infrastructure as and when needed. The pixstor performance guarantee gives clients the confidence that their storage platform will always deliver what they need for their projects.
Harnessing pixitmedia’s ngenea allows customers to unleash the full power of distributed collaboration. ngenea intelligently and automatically enables projects to flow across the globe without the need for additional data movement software.
- True Hybrid: Friction-free movement of project data between on-premise and Cloud with no additional steps needed
- Globally distributed: Harmonise workflows worldwide quickly and securely without the need for additional third-party software
- Thoroughbred data management: ngenea automatically moves data anywhere it’s needed to power collaboration on a global scale
- Peace of mind: Our performance guarantee always accommodates the data and storage you need to run Flame in collaborative environments
- No data lock-in: Customer data is always kept in its original form, unchanged and unmodified. Studios and productions have complete freedom to access their data at any point in the workflow, at any time and at any place.
- No vendor lock-in: Freed from legacy hardware, artists can take advantage of the latest tools and technology as it becomes available.
- Operational flexibility: Software-defined storage runs natively on-premise and in-Cloud
pixitmedia architects purpose-built systems to enable creative and media workflows for companies in the Media & Entertainment space. If you would like to know more about how pixstor can achieve guaranteed sustained performance or the outstanding benefits of the Autodesk Flame, AWS and pixstor solution, contact us.