Test Automation Engineer
pixitmedia is a fast-growing company dedicated to helping the Media & Entertainment industry adapt to challenges and requirements of an ever-expanding, global data environment. Our powerful combination of software-defined storage and data management and orchestration solutions enables customers to run every creative workflow in their content production pipeline, all while keeping data accessible in real time, anywhere in the world.
At pixitmedia, we constantly exceed expectations to help some of the biggest names in film, television, and streaming go beyond the limitations of legacy systems, enhance workflows to be more flexible and scalable, and find solutions for the problems associated with an increased demand for content. Our products give customers choice and freedom by integrating with industry-leading hardware, tools, and applications—all while eliminating lock-in and data tax.
pixitmedia is a Kalray company (Euronext Growth Paris: ALKAL), a leading provider of hardware and software technologies and solutions for high-performance, data-centric applications markets from edge to cloud. You will find your place and blossom in Kalray’s agile, inclusive and dynamic environment, where you will be able to fully express your talent and contribute to the company’s success.
To support our growth, we are recruiting a Test Automation Engineer.
As a Test Automation Engineer, you will play a crucial role in supporting our development, QA, and product teams. Your responsibilities will involve managing the company’s CI/CD infrastructure and developing functional tests across our product portfolio. You’ll be tasked with defining, implementing, and supporting automated testing tools and processes, ensuring a smooth operation of the CI/CD pipeline.
- Gather, define, and document project requirements for test automation solutions and standards.
- Develop automated tests for both command-line and web-based applications, covering the entire stack from the user interface to backend and databases.
- Manage the testing, packaging, and distribution of software artifacts.
- Provide technical expertise on CI/CD topics across the organization.
Required Skills & Experience
- Proficiency in Git for code management and software project/issue management systems (e.g., Jira, Trac, GitHub).
- Experience with Jenkins and fluency in Groovy.
- Familiarity with Playwright or similar testing frameworks.
- Proficiency in test development using Pytest for Python application testing and tool/integration testing.
- Experience with Kubernetes clusters for CI/CD purposes.
- Software packaging experience using pip, rpm, and Docker.
Are you self-driven, results-oriented, and keen to embrace new experiences? Do you possess strong communication skills and work well as part of a distributed team?
Pixit Media is looking for a reliable, determined, and empathic communicator with a passion for pushing boundaries and delivering beyond expectations
- Opportunity to work on exciting and cutting-edge projects.
- Collaborative and inclusive work environment.
- Company Pension (auto-enrolled).
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
Some travel may be required for the role. Pixit Media is headquartered in High Wycombe, UK, with offices in Vista, California, and Stuttgart, Germany.
Reference #: TAEUK