Winners at the Broadcast Tech Innovation Awards 2019
We were proud to receive the award for Excellence in Virtualisation at last night’s Broadcast Tech Innovation Awards in London alongside our customer Jellyfish Pictures, reseller partner ERA, Teradici and Microsoft Azure.
This collaborative project provides a reference architecture for production studios and design firms wishing to implement security-compliant multi-tenant virtual studio environments, offering unprecedented scalability in-city, nationwide and even internationally.
Leveraging our highly scalable PixStor enterprise storage with secure multi-tenancy on a single storage fabric and ultra-secure PCoIP remote workstation access, the architecture offers a template for concurrent isolated virtual studios instantiated on a per-project basis, each studio meeting distinct production requirements in terms of staffing, compliance and infrastructure.
Find out about the project here.
And we were in great company! A number of our valued customers were also nominated including:
- Warner Bros De Lane Lea: Best Audio Post Production (Scripted)
- Framestore: Best Use of VR and Best Use of AR
- Technicolor: Excellence in Grading (Scripted)
- Splice: Excellence in Grading (Non Scripted)
- Jellyfish Pictures: Best VFX Project
- Lola Post-production: Best VFX Project
- Milk VFX: Best VFX Project
- FOX Sports: Best Use of Remote Production, Excellence in Virtual Studios & Real-Time VFX, Best Use of AI & ML
- Encore: Best Audio Post Production (Scripted)
Congratulations to all the winners & nominees!
For the full list of award-winners please click here.