Recruitment and HR Officer
pixitmedia is a fast-growing company dedicated to helping the Media & Entertainment industry adapt to challenges and requirements of an ever-expanding, global data environment. Our powerful combination of software-defined storage and data management and orchestration solutions enables customers to run every creative workflow in their content production pipeline, all while keeping data accessible in real time, anywhere in the world.
At pixitmedia, we constantly exceed expectations to help some of the biggest names in film, television, and streaming go beyond the limitations of legacy systems, enhance workflows to be more flexible and scalable, and find solutions for the problems associated with an increased demand for content. Our products give customers choice and freedom by integrating with industry-leading hardware, tools, and applications—all while eliminating lock-in and data tax.
pixitmedia is a Kalray company (Euronext Growth Paris: ALKAL), a leading provider of hardware and software technologies and solutions for high-performance, data-centric applications markets from edge to cloud. You will find your place and blossom in Kalray’s agile, inclusive and dynamic environment, where you will be able to fully express your talent and contribute to the company’s success.
To support our growth, we are recruiting a Recruitment & HR Officer for our HR Team.
You will be responsible for providing HR support across various functions, including recruitment, onboarding, employee relations, performance management, compensation and benefits, policy implementation and compliance.
- Coordinate the recruitment process, including writing job descriptions, sourcing candidates (job boards, LinkedIn, recruitment agencies, network), screening resumes, organizing and conducting HR interviews
- Oversee the onboarding process for new employees, ensuring a smooth transition into the organization
- Support performance appraisal and goals setting processes
- Conduct investigations into employee complaints or concerns, ensuring prompt and appropriate resolution
- Collaborate with management to develop strategies for employee retention and engagement
- Support HR initiatives and projects as assigned by the HRD, including CSR and QWL initiatives
- Handle various administrative tasks such as maintaining employee records, preparing employment contracts, managing leave requests, processing payroll information and assisting with compensation and benefits programs
- Implement and enforce HR policies and procedures
- Stay informed about changes in employment laws and regulations
- More than 5 years in HR generalist roles, including recruitment
- Good knowledge of HR policies, procedures, and best practices
- Familiarity with employment laws and regulations
- Proficiency in HRIS software
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources
- HR certification would be a plus
- Type of contract: full time contract
- Starting date: as soon as possible
- Annual Salary: depends on experience
- Employee benefits: entitlement to free shares plans, company Pension, 25 days of holidays, annual eye test, access to the Employee Assistance Programme…
- Location: High Wycombe, UK